The Jewish sports fan’s best friend arrived recently: The January/February issue of the Jewish Sports Review.
Among the topics covered:
- A hockey preview, including the NHL, minor, Canadian and European League, as well as men’s and women’s hockey. It’s interesting to note that the editors continue to list Washington Capitals’ left-winger Andre Burakovsky. Your might remember from previous entries on the Korner that there’s been a bit of “identity crisis” over his inclusion.
- JSR‘s women’s and men’s college All-America soccer teams for Di and D2 and 3 schools.
- Jews in professional basketball for 2016-17, including Jews playing international basketball professionally and foreign Jews playing in Israel.
- Sports shorts, a hodge-podge of snippets of Jewish sports news.
- A list of Jewish athletes enshrined in American sports Halls of Fame.
- A Jews in Sports quiz by Neil Keller
I can’t think of a better gift for the hard core sports enthusiasts. So why not get them a subscription? Six bi-monthly issues full of information you won’t find anywhere else for $36. For more, visit Jewishsportsreview.com.
Tags: Jewish Sports review