The NFL draft begins tomorrow. It’s amazing how much of a media event it’s become over the past few years, worthy of prime time/daylong coverage by ESPN and the NFL network.
I’ve been holding back on a lot of the football Google alerts I’ve been getting lately because, well, frankly, I think the NFL gets too much coverage when it doesn’t deserve it. But bowing to the inevitable, here we go.
UCLA QB Josh Rosen isn’t ready for the draft…yet. Now a junior, he missed most of last season with an injury, but he still garners a lot of attention.
- Josh Rosen returns as UCLA opens spring ball
- The future of UCLA football hinges on Josh Rosen
- UCLA seeks progress, not separation, in backup QB race
- Will Josh Rosen and UCLA improve in 2017? Jim Mora’s history is inconclusive
- Josh Rosen vs. Sam Darnold: The top QB battle in the country is between crosstown rivals
- Los Angeles airwaves will be popping thanks to Sam Darnold and Josh Rosen
As far as established JFLers go, Ali Marpet is slated to move over to the very responsible center position, which football pundits think is a good idea and which he is greatly looking forward to. And Mitchell Schwartz looks forward to a great year with the Kansas City Chiefs.Tags: Adam Bisnowaty, Ali Marpet, Gabe Marks, Josh Rosen, Mitchell Schwartz