An all-too-infrequent update about what the Chosen Frozen are up to:
- Michael Cammalleri, LA Kings (9-1-1, first place in the Pacific Division): nine games, two goals, three assists.
- Jason Demers, Arizona Coyotes (0-10-1, eighth/last in the Pacific Division of the Western Conference): 11 games, one goal, three assists.
- Josh Ho-Sang, NY Islanders (6-4-1, fourth in Metropolitan Division of Eastern Conference): six games, no goals, four assists. He was sent down to the Bridgeport Sound Tigers (what a name) of the AHL on Oct. 24.
- Zach Hyman, Toronto Maple Leafs (7-4-0, third place in the Atlantic Division of the Eastern Conference): 11 games, four goals, two assists.
- Luke Kunin, Minnesota Wild, debuted on Oct. 16 against the Columbus Blue Jackets and was promptly sent back down to the minors. The highly-touted 19-year-old returned for the Oct. 21 game against the Winnipeg Jets. He scored his first NHL goal on Oct. 26 against the Islanders. The Wild are 4-3-2, seventh/last in the Central Division of the Western Conference. That’s him — No. 19 — celebrating with his teammates in the 6-4 win.
- Brendan Leipsic, Vegas Golden Knights (8-1-0, second in the Pacific Division): eight games, no goals, four assists.
- Jason Zucker, Minnesota Wild, nine games, three goals, four assists.