- Omri Casspi scored four points with two rebounds, an assist, a turnover, and four personal fouls in 16 minutes off the bench for the Minnesota Timberwolves in their 105-98 loss to the host Portland Trailblazers.
- Michael Cammalleri took three shots on goal in 18:30 of playing time as the NJ Devils lost to the visiting Pittsburgh Penguins, 7-4. Cammalleri — who holds the record for most goals by a Jewish player with 287 — has now gone 26 games without putting one in the net, his last coming on January 3rd.
- Jason Demers‘ assist in the third period tied the game between his Florida Panthers and the visiting St. Louis Blues at 3-3, but the Blues reeled off three more goals for the 6-3 final score. Demers has 19 assists for the season.
- Jason Zucker‘s 22nd goal gave the Minnesota Wild a 1-0 lead over the host Colorado Avalanche. It was one of three shots he attempted in 13:04 as the Wild went on to win the game, 4-3.
- Zach Hyman missed on his two attempts in 17:34 in the Toronto Maple Leafs’ 4-1 loss to the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning.
- Josh Ho-Sang and the NY Islanders had the night off.
- The Leafs and Islanders are vying for the eighth and final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. Each team has two games left. The Leafs hold the advantage, 93 points to the Islanders’ 90.
- Daniel Berger, who turns 24 today, ended the first round the The Masters with a five-over par 77. He won the Fed Ex St. Jude Classic last June for his first PGA tournament victory.